let the past be past.....

Dear Sara,

I’m not sure if you remember me but I am your aunt Susan. I am your father’s elder sister. I’m really sorry I couldn’t  turn up for your father’s funeral. Your father and I had a grudge for almost 6 years about the land that our parents gave us. I was extremely angry with him because he asked me for my share of the land as a loan that he would repay later. I refused knowing that he was extremely ill and if he died the loan would get passed on to you. I knew at a point of time you would have faced this and this letter would have to be written by me. But I never expected it to be so early. I have always wished the best for you and I will always do so. Since you lost your mother as soon as you were born I was the one who took care of you till the age of five. I have always been behind the scenes like sending money for your education, making sure you get  into the best academies and even send you food and presents for Christmas. I always thought of you as my own and I have always made sure you live comfortably. That is why I want you to come to my house. The address is as follows:                                                 224,North hallways, Leicester street, London, LE5 3RF. Make sure you send me a letter that you are coming and then come. I hope to see you soon. I will also visit your house in the  next 2-3 days. Don’t worry I know where you live! Please take care of yourself till then. P.S : I have sent some food for the next 5 days. Please heat it and eat. I have also sent snacks to carry for your journey here. They are all kept in the suitcase that contains a few new dresses and necessary item too.

Yours lovingly,

Aunt Susan


Dear aunt Susan,

Sara here. Thanks for all that you have done so far. On my father’s behalf I apologise for his unkind acts. He has made a grave mistake for which I shall repent on his behalf. My father has mentioned about you. But what he told me was very different. Before he became king he told me that you were the one who tried to banish him and my mother to the poor villages. His parents denied sending him off and banished you to the French where you took control of the people and finally became influential to the king without any heir who finally made you queen of the region . You often attacked our region and once tried to take me away. Also, I’m not ignoring the fact that you were the one who killed my mother after I was born. Then your parents told you that the only way to repay for this grave sin was to take care of me which you tried to fulfil but you forgot the fact that I am the princess and have people taking care of me and I don’t need you. I have returned the items that you have sent me along with the money that my father owed you. Please tell me if what  I said was true( I know you are going to try and deny it and I also know that this story  is true but I would like to hear it from you). Hope to never hear from you again!

Regards

Sara


 

Dear Sara,

I hope you are well. I am very sorry for what I have done. I agree that I have made a grave mistake. That is why I written all these letters. I wanted to make up for what I did. I thought the best way I could do that is to make sure you are happy and well settled. Do you remember I had shared an address with you? The address is as follows: 224,North hallways, Leicester street, London, LE5 3RF. This is not the address of my house. It is the land me and your father were fighting for. It was the palace we both grew up in.

Please visit it someday, not for me but for your parents. It has special things of our childhood, your parents’ marriage and even your childhood. Special things far beyond one’s imagination. It has your mother burial and memorial and statues of your beautiful family. Above it is a place for you to stay. I have attached the keys in this letters and the royal guards will recognise you anyway. As you wish I shall not ever send any letter again. But feel free to send letters to me either with hatred or love. I shall spend the rest of my life with sorrow and resentment. I am very sorry from the bottom of my heart.

Yours faithfully,

Susan


 

 

 

 

 


                                                                                                                              Story by Sahana

                                                                                                                                                  7M10

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter

*Act Of Kindness And Goodwill Story*