To my friends,

 To: shreshta, shripradha, ananya, jyoti,bhoomika,aanya,anvi,neeshta,ishmeet,varshini,shagun,smrithi, suvra, wamika, sthuthi, shree lakshmi,vivan,deekshitha,harshini,kalai,meera, spoorthi,vibha, shewtha, arjun, mahassin, priya,mansi,























manasvini,chandra,jasroop,ruthvi,aarvi,adheera,saamya,ruhina,ashiya,deepa, harshini,aisha,safana,kirtika,faiza,mehak,zara,georgiana,syeda,sheza,ioana, aaisha,riya,eyshla, shannel, karshana, aadharshini, shayma, shrinithi akka, saanvi, hari, janani, skandha, surya, reshelle, emily, patrick, shriya, shreya,happy, krithika, niranjana, krish and many more...

I want to be your friend just like the circle,
A circle has no ends,
So it does not end,
I also want that our friendship never ends!

We have so much in common, yet we are so different. We share a ton of memories and crazy experiences, and I’m sure there’s so much more to come. There’s no one else I’d rather be on this adventure with than you. Our friendship is something that makes me smile in my darkest hours. I appreciate it more than anything else in the world, and I know you feel the same way. That’s why our relationship is so strong. You inspire me so much. Everything you do is filled with incredible passion and perfection, and I admire that in every possible way. I’m so lucky to witness your growth and blossoming, bud. May it be like this forever. 

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let the past be past.....

Harry Potter

*Act Of Kindness And Goodwill Story*